There are a few things I miss in the summer – Like sweatshirts, comfy socks and scarves! I love being cozy and comfortable and with summer half over – I am actually looking forward to boot season! Call me crazy! I recently came across the best socks ever. Bombas.
The best engineered socks ever with a charity aspect too! – Get a Pair, Donate a Pair!
- Blister Tab - A tiny ankle cushion to prevent painful rubbing and chafing
- Invisitoe - A hand linked toe seam to eliminate that annoying bump on the toes
- HoneyComb Support System - Extra support in the arch where you need it most
- Performance Footbed - Reinforced for comfort, not overwhelmingly thick
- Y-Stitched Heel - The Y shape creates a natural cup around your heel
- Long Staple Pima Cotton - Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, always soft
- Better World - One Pair Purchased = One Pair Donated
It is time to upgrade your sock closet! They come in Mens, Womens and Kids. They have the perfect amount to stretch, a little cushion for the heel on the ankle ones and a bit of tension right around the arch of your foot. So awesome for all day wear and all the fun colors!
The word Bombas is derived from the Latin word for bumblebee.
Bees work together to make the hive a better place. We like that.
When we say Bee Better, we mean it as a mantra, a way of approaching every day.
It’s stitched into the inside of every pair of Bombas for a reason.
It’s a reminder to push yourself harder to be better at your athletic pursuits.
A reminder that these socks are engineered and designed with thought to bee better.
A reminder that you helped someone in need with your purchase.
And a reminder that we’re all connected and little improvements can
add up to make a big difference.