I love sauces and I was excited to discover this line of better-for-you condiments, cheekily named CHUT UP (with no added sugar or sass).
- Founded by South-African born Chef Hugo Uys, owner of the long-term West Village’s iconic eatery: Paris Commune
- Contracted for market development by Rutger’s Food Innovation Center
- Who most recently did the same for Impossible Foods who just received $50MM in funding
- Initial launch includes no-sugar added line of Beet Ketchup, Peri Peri Hot Sauce and Caramelized Onion & Apple Chutney
- Basic product info sheet can be accessed here.
- Kickstater website launched last week with 1/3 funding secured:
- URL (case sensitive): www.bitly.com/ChutUpCondiments
- Need help reaching the finish line in order to:
- Bring our first batch to market to supply our initial partners for the first few months
- Develop new business through sampling and trial while we do our formal capital rise
CHUT UP has been taste-tested many of NYC’s leading chefs and some of CPG’s top minds, who all agree that we have something here that is unique, healthy and delicious. The $15K we are trying to raise will help support the restaurants and retail trials need to get the official sales rolling.