Bad hairday? Throw a Spony on it! With the patent-pending Convertible Women’s Ballcap, you can wear it closed like a regular ballcap or open up the back to flaunt that updo. Want to see how to convert your cap? Watch here for a delightful demo! Elevate your spring and summer style with a cap designed for comfort and convenience! Whatever the weather, the Spony Ballcap has got your back. If it gets warm, open up the back of the cap for ventilation or if there’s a chance of showers, close up the back for protection.
Inspired by an episode of Oprah, Spony was born from a dream to reinvent everyone’s favorite cap. After several variations, the original Spony was created. While first brought to the market internationally, Spony’s determination to be “Made in the USA” finally paid off in January of this year when they received their first American made product. Designed with the modern woman in mind, the comfort of the Spony makes it easy to convert your cap for any occasion!
Whatever your style may be, you’ll never want to leave home without the Spony Ballcap! Add some adventure to your accessories this weekend with the fun features of this helpful hat:
- Patent-pending Convertible Women’s Ballcap
- Back center seam constructed with separable Velcro closure instead of sewn shut
- Added pockets provided inside cap to keep Velcro on side flaps from coming in contact with hair
- Can be worn as a regular closed ballcap AND as an open-backed ponytail cap
- Made in the USA
- Open up back of cap for ventilation, and close up back for protection from rain or extreme weather
Shield yourself from the sun while showing off your style with the Spony Ballcap! Whether you’re on the move with a messy bun, boosting your day with a braid, or keeping it sophisticated with a side ponytail, Spony helps you make a statement this season.
Searching for that #SponyStyle? Purchase these perfect ponytail caps for $25.00 at spony.com.