The winter is winding down and we have sunny days coming our way. We all know how damaging the sun can be to our skin, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying it. Frownies’ Immune Shield builds a natural defense for your skin. Packed with ceramides acting identical to skin membrane, they support and improve the structure of skin for after sun care to keep you looking younger and will help defend against harmful UV rays. Frownies’ Immune Shield is perfect for any warm weather stories you may have coming up as we approach Spring.
Warm weather is just around the corner and while we love spending more time outdoors, we aren’t big fans of what it does to our skin. Rich in antioxidants, peptides, and beneficial lipids, Frownies’ Immune Shield helps to soften and smooth the appearance of skin – while keeping it au natural. Don’t let the beach kill your vibe, moisturize with Immune Shield, the barrier serum that builds a natural defense for your skin. Packed with ceramides acting identical to skin membrane, they support and improve the structure of skin for after sun care to keep you looking younger and help defend against harmful UV rays.
The future looks bright with Frownies. Check out the 100% whole plant-based ingredients that make up Immune Shield’s fortifying formula:
- Hemp Seed Oil: This oil is able to penetrate the skin cells and won’t clog your pores. It’s safe for daily use and keeps your skin looking radiant and silky smooth all day.
- Grape Seed Oil: High in anti-inflammatory antioxidants that have the ability to slow down the aging process and prevent acne, grape seed oil helps to reduce dark circles and minimize scars.
- Non GMO Avena Sativa Kernel Oil: Used for moisturizing and sunscreen, this product is loaded with essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants to make for a must-have anti-aging serum.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: This oil offers protection against UV rays, as well as treatment for sunburns. The sterols in the product help to restore your skin’s moisture and retain it.
- Avocado Oil: A rich, fatty oil, this is extremely protective against the sun’s rays. With avocado being very nutritious and packed with vitamins, it’s the perfect solution for dry skin.
- Vitamin E: Whole vitamin E natural preservatives not only extend the shelf life of the product, but promote healing for your dehydrated skin.
Feel comfortable in your skin this Spring Break with help from Frownies’ Immune Shield. Prepare the skin and build it’s natural barrier before sun exposure. You may still like and SPF during extended sun exposure but get prepped for the best skin in the sun use Immune Shield before and after sun exposure. Apply Immune Shield just after your shower or bath while the skin is damp and open. Full of vitamins and essential oils, this product will allow you to show some skin without bringing damage to it in the sun. Made only with natural ingredients, the purely plant-based formula combats the most difficult cases of skin conditions. Immune Shield is your secret weapon against UV rays damage, wrinkles, scars, dry skin, and more!
For four generations, Frownies has been run by a family of women committed to ageless beauty since 1889. Understanding that injections and surgery aren’t the answer, Frownies are highly nourishing, luxurious skin treatments of potent, all-natural anti-aging antioxidants that effectively address the physical causes of lines, wrinkles and cellulite. Frownies are a Hollywood favorite used by classic beauties like Olivia de Havilland and hot trendy new stars like Rashida Jones. Other celebrity fans include Missy Pyle, Rene Russo, and the always beautiful and ageless Raquel Welch.