Get The Perfect Valentine’s Day Look
By Ecco Bella!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and whether you have plans with your significant other or a big GALentine’s Day planned, you’ll want to make sure you have the perfect look for the occasion. Ecco Bella has created the perfect Valentine’s Day look for you this February 14th!
Ecco Bella is a company that was founded on ethics and partnered with Tracy Anderson to embrace the beauty all around us. With the highest standards in creating their products in mind, they have cut no corners in producing quality makeup and beauty lines that are completely cruelty free. By purchasing Ecco Bella beauty products you help to further owner Sally Malanga’s mission overcome cruelty, judgement, inequality in the world and promote the message of Intelligent Beauty.
Valentine’s Day Ecco Bella Look Features:
- Skin: Glide FowerColor Natural Liquid Foundation of your choice to even out your skin tone. Aim for a medium coverage. Flawless but touchable. Follow with FlowerColor Cover Up under eyes and around nose to cover any redness. Set the t-zone with a light dusting of FlowerColor Face Powder.
- Eyes: Define the crease with FlowerColor Eyeshadow in Deep Taupe. Next, washFlowerColor Shimmer Dust in Sun from lash line to eye brow bone and on the inner corners of the eye. Create a tight liner on the top lash line and rim the waterline with Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Velvet. Smudge FlowerColor Powder Eyeliner in Charcoal around to the outer corner of the upper and lower lash line. Blend well.
- Cheeks: Sculpt cheekbones with FlowerColor Bronzing Powder in Hibiscus
- Lips: Line lips with Lip Liner Pencil in Mauve for added depth (and pout). Then paint over your lips with FlowerColor Lipstick in Mauve Rose
- Pro Tip: Apply a dab of Peace Good for you Gloss on your lightest touch finger (4thone). Tap on to the back of your hand to sheer out then press your finger onto the top of your cheek bones and the center of your lips for a sexy sheen.
Get the Ecco Bella Valentine’s Day look at http://www.eccobella.com/
About Ecco Bella
Founded in 1992 by social entrepreneur Sally Malanga, Ecco Bella has been a pioneer in natural and organic beauty products for over 23 years. Sally began Ecco Bella, a name that means “Behold Beautiful!” to celebrate the beauty of her customers, because of her disgust with the use of animals for product testing, and with respect for the wonder of nature. To that end, Sally realized there was a world of plant-based ingredients including powerful nutraceuticals from ethical suppliers. “Every decision we make about what to use on our bodies or to eat affects not only us, but the planet.”