It’s Valentine’s Day, so showing your lips a little extra love is crucial—especially when the possibility of a kiss is imminent. Whether you have a Valentine, or not, take the day to pamper yourself – because you’re the “balm!” So, go ahead, indulge in Carmex® to keep your lips silky smooth and kissable all day long. After all, you never know when Cupid’s arrow might strike!
The ultimate Valentine’s Day always starts with breakfast in bed—who says you can’t spoil yourself? After running to the kitchen to whip up a feast, treat lips to Carmex® Comfort Care Lip Balm in Mixed Berry to soothe and moisturize your pout. This non-medicated lip balm is a 100% natural blend of soothing colloidal oatmeal, cold-pressed fruit seed oil and mixed berry flavor that helps restore moisture for smoother, healthier and deliciously irresistible lips.
If you prefer a medicated option, swipe on Carmex® Strawberry Lip Balm in Tube to go along with the chocolate covered strawberries you’re treating yourself to. This squeezable lip balm is formulated with camphor and menthol to soothe and protect chapped lips with a delicious strawberry flavor lips will crave. Also, this lip balm contains lanolin and petrolatum, which work with the skin’s natural moisture defenses to soothe, hydrate and provide an added layer of protection.
Finally, if you’re hitting the town for a date, chances are there will be some kisses exchanged. So, be sure to pack Carmex® Original Lip Balm Stick in your purse or clutch. The medicated ingredients in its formula like camphor and menthol will add a refreshing tingle to those steamy smooches, while keeping lips moisturized with cocoa butter to soften and smooth dry or chapped lips. It’s so soothing, even your sweetheart will be sneaking into your purse to borrow it!
So don’t just give healthy, kissable lips lip service, treat yourself to Carmex® Lip Balm this Valentine’s Day because you’re worth it! Medicated Carmex® Lip Balm ($1.59) may be found at retailers nationwide and NEW Carmex Comfort Care™ Lip Balm ($1.99) is available at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, Target and other retailers nationwide.
What I use?
Carmex Lip Balm in a Tube
- Provides soothing relief that aids moisturization
- The squeezable applicator allows control over how much or how little you apply to your lips
- The smooth-glide tube formula eases over tender, cracked lips with a “lip feel” that is not too thick and not too waxy
- Formulated with menthol and camphor to provide cooling pain relief, cocoa butter for a smooth, velvety feel, plus a touch of mineral oil to help soften and hydrate lips.
- The original flavor also contains lanolin, which replicates like the lipid bilayer in your skin to retain moisture.
- Flavors include; original, cherry, and strawberry