I recently discovered some new online shopping sites with amazing deals and awesome color selections. But when I am shopping, I always go for the grey or black. I really want something lilac, pink, white or even yellow for the upcoming season. Pastels are trendy right now and I want to take part! I am really clumsy when it comes to eating, drinking sometimes and I always ruin light color clothes the 1st or 2nd time I wear it. So in order to fulfill my fashion fantasy, I had to find something quick, easy and really works.
One of the best things to have in your bag at all times is a Dryel Pen. Dryel is a fraction of the cost of dry cleaners and this handy little pen makes me feel more secure when wearing my cute pastel outfits.
- Fill the Dryel bag or dryer only half full. The items inside the bag need to tumble freely.
- Clothes should be slightly damp at the end of the cycle. If too dry, reduce the time by five (5) minutes, If too wet, increase the time by five (5) minutes.
- Button and zip items placed in the Dryel bag or in the dryer.
- Group similar fabric types together.
- Hang or fold items between wearing and using Dryel.
- When garments are removed from the Dryel bag or dryer, hang them promptly.
- Touch up with an iron if needed, depending on the type of fabric the garment is made of.