All that glitters is gold (and silver and copper!) with the introduction of The Metallist from Korean color cosmetic powerhouse, touch in SOL. Designed to gild eyes in metallic and jewel-toned hues, Metallist features a two-in-one superfine liquid foil cream shadow and chunky glitter shadow to bestow long-lasting, eye-popping color.
Combining crease-proof liquid metal pigment with show-stopping glitter, Metallist offers bold, buildable color that stays put all-day. Worn all-over the lid or simply along the lashline for a more subtle finish, each element of the Metallist can be worn separately or combined to put the spotlight on eyes.
– Margaret, a rose-gold champagne with gold mica shimmer
– Eldora, a golden cocoa
– Talia, an icy-silvery gold pyrite
– Adelio, a radiant burgundy with crimson foil
– Lottie, a deep, smoky plum
How to wear:
Wear each step alone or combine for a high-impact metallic finish.
– Step 1: Superfine Liquid Foil Cream Shadow. Apply the long-lasting, budge-proof cream
shadow to eyelids and along the lash line.
– Step 2: Chunky Glitter Shadow. Gently pat the glitter shadow on top of the cream shadow before it dries to turn up the intensity.
Pro Tip: “Say goodbye to minimalist, this season is all about the shine. After applying the liquid foil cream, apply the chunky glitter by patting it on quickly so it sets with the cream and lasts all day to create the Rebel Eye look. You can also apply the loose glitter in the center of your lips to create a futurist pout,” Resident makeup artist and brand ambassador, LeAura Luciano
Touch in Sol Metallist will retail for $25 each at Sephora and on Sephora.com.