Building on the massively popular food truck trend, Milo’s Kitchen brand dog treats is launching the nation’s first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents.
With planned stops in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. [http://mktreattruck.com], the Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will offer all of the country’s gour-mutts the chance to:
* Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites — all proudly made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
* Take a free family photo or “doggie selfie” (does this collar make me look cute?) in a professional canine-ready photo booth.
* Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
* Take a relaxing ‘walk break’ with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
* Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for lucky labs and hungry hounds
The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck is entirely free to the public — bring the whole family — and will be making the following local visits:
July 31: South Carolina
August 2-3: North Carolina
August 5: Pittsburgh, PA
August 9-10: Minneapolis, MN
August 16-17: Atlanta, GA
August 22-24: Ohio
August 29-31: Arkansas
Sept. 6-7: New York City