Osmosis Pür Medical Skincare is honored to announce the brand has secured an official patent for three of their Catalyst products, the first ever DNA repair serums on the market. Catalyst, Catalyst Plus and Catalyst AC-11 are now patented for “Systems and methods for preventing cancer and treating skin lesions.” (Patent # 8,642,655)
The Catalyst serums offer an acceleration in skin rejuvenation and repair, using patented formulations with leading scientific findings that positively impact the recovery of damaged DNA. These formulations can build collagen and elastin in the skin, while improving scarring, skin tags, actinic keratosis (some actinic keratoses may develop into a type of skin cancer) and other skin disturbances that relate to DNA damage. The end result is overall even, radiant skin.
The Catalyst family uses Zinc Finger Technology™ (ZFT) to repair DNA damage and assist in the production of proteins and antioxidants within the cell. A combination of amino acids and key co-factors improve wound healing, lighten pigmentation, reduce visible capillaries, and stimulate collagen and elastin production through a revolutionary process.
Catalyst Key Benefits & Features:
- Rebuilds Collagen – Catalyst provides the building blocks needed for perfect collagen formation which then replaces the damaged strands to rejuvenate the skin.
- Sun Protection – Never before has DNA repair been so effective that it actually prevents UV damage to the skin better than any sunscreen. Catalyst can provide the equivalent to an SPF 14.
- Pigment Control – By repairing the DNA responsible for hyperpigmented cells, Catalyst restores normal skin tone.
- Heals Capillaries – Some “broken” capillaries can be “fixed” through zinc finger restoration of the damaged triggers involved.
- Prevents Scarring – The ability to regulate collagen and improve repair can re-activate scar remodeling.
- Heals the Skin – You will find a wide variety of imperfections on your skin disappear with repeated applications of Catalyst including skin tags.