From New York to Europe, The TIGI Creative Team has been busy prepping models backstage for various fashion shows. Just last week, CATWALK by TIGI Global Creative Director, Nick Irwin created amazing hair looks for the Antipodium, Mark Fast, Osman and John Richmond runways.
ANTIPODIUM LFW Spring Summer 2014
Hair by Nick Irwin, Global Creative Director for Catwalk by TIGI
Inspiration: Antipodium’s SS14 collection is inspired by the ultimate shop girl – that girl who is ethereally cool, drop dead gorgeous and effortlessly confident. The lovechild of candy-coloured Mrs Slocombe of ‘Are You Being Served?” and Cher ‘Clueless’ Horowitz.
Overall Look: Attention Shoppers! “Sweater Hair”
1. On dry hair, apply CATWALK by Catwalk by TIGI Curlesque Lightweight Mousse to the roots only. Use a colouring brush to paint the mousse onto the roots, keeping the middle and ends of the hair clear and natural.
2. Wherever the hair falls, create a natural, low parting in the hair and then, using a medium round bristle brush, blow dry the hair so that it becomes naturally straight.
3. To add a bit more character, secure either side of the hair with a random bobby pin.
4. If needed, lightly coat with CATWALK by TIGI Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray.
“The look that we created for Antipodium’s SS14 collection really brings to life the phrase ‘Attention Shoppers!’. The hair look is confident yet unkempt, with a quite nod to early 90s grunge but kept clean – this girl is uber cool and will definitely grab your attention.”
Nick Irwin, TIGI Global Creative Director
• CATWALK by Catwalk by TIGI Curlesque Lightweight Mousse – $17.95
• CATWALK by TIGI Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray – $20.95