What you need:
- 3 bananas
- 6 ice-cream sticks
- Two 1-1/2 oz. chocolate bars
- non-perverted mindset
- 1 tbsp. chopped nuts, crispy rice cereal, granola, or shredded coconut (optional)
1. Peel the bananas and remove any stringy fibers. Cut the bananas in half, widthwise, and push an ice-cream stick through the cut end of each half. Cover them in plastic wrap and freeze for about three hours.
2. Place the chocolate bars in a microwave-proof bowl and cook on high for about 2 minutes, or until the chocolate melts. Check after one minute. Stir in the nuts, cereal, or coconut.
3. Using a butter knife, spread the chocolate mixture over the frozen bananas to coat them completely. Rest the pops on a plate covered with waxed paper and freeze until ready to serve. Makes 6 pops.
Nutrition plays a vital role in love and lovemaking. The quality of our diet has a great deal to do with the quality of our sex. Many nutritious foods can stir libido, revive sexual function and enhance overall health, especially when served up in a sensual way. I read that here.