for the cute, clever and connected
Last week, we were so lucky to be invited to experience Toronto’s Soul 7. Since my mom was experience Vertigo lately and some overall stress, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for her to get some intensive healing. For her this is the first time to experience anything like this and she was definitely impressed. This center is calming, serene and beautiful. Upon entry, there are massive crystals, lights pillars that represent the 7 chakras.
Crystal Chakra Singing Bowls
Soul 7 is an exclusive wellness and relaxation centre with a focus on mind/body balancing technologies and we want you to be the first media in Canada to experience it. Soul 7’s breakthrough energy balancing therapies boost the immune system and enhance overall physical, mental and emotional well-being. Using a combination of revolutionary healing technologies, Soul 7 delivers powerful relief for stress/anxiety, enhances brain performance and relieves chronic pain including back pain, headaches and fibromyalgia, without pills or surgery. Their technologies also accelerate recovery from acute sport and other injuries, often in one or two sessions. These extraordinary restorative healing and relaxation programs were only available to elite insiders in Europe, until now. For the first time in North America, Soul 7 has combined ancient healing wisdom with state-of-the-art European healing therapies, which they call Mindful Healing Technologies. The result is a return to your natural energy flow and optimal health.
Programs include: Pain-Free Living (Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, Chronic Pain), Stress-Free Living (Stress/Anxiety), Happy Living (Depression), Healthy Living(Anti-Ageing, Alzheimer’s, Cancer Support), Relaxed Living (Life/Work Stress) andCorporate Wellness Living (Peak Performance, Stress Management, Relaxation).
Mind: Improved Memory and Concentration, Overall Stress-Relief, Mood Balancing,Renewed Feelings of Hope/Optimism, Renewed Self-worth, Renewed Interest in hobbies/activities, More Easy-going, Enhanced Decisiveness, Sense of Relaxed Balance, Restored sense of Control, Renewed sense of Belonging and Purpose, Greater Clarity, Return to normal activities, Enhanced Outlook.
Body: Improved energy, Pain-free muscles, Accelerated repair of bone and soft tissue, Better sleep quality, Increased Flexibility, Regularized Digestion, Migraine Relief, Facial/Jaw Relaxation, Reduced sensitivity (to odors, noise, bright lights, medications, foods, cold), Improved circulation, Balanced blood pressure and cholesterol levels, uptake of nutrients, cellular detox and regeneration, Sensation Relief (from swelling, numbness, tingling, headaches, stomach-aches, pain, body temperature fluctuations, trembling), Improved Bladder Control, Increased Stamina, Immune System Strengthening, Increased Energy, Normalized Appetite, Normalized weight, Balanced Breathing, Mind/body balance.
These extraordinary Restorative Healing and Relaxation Programs were only available to elite insiders in Europe, until now! For the first time in North America, Soul 7 has combined ancient healing wisdom with state-of-the-art European Healing Therapies which we call Mindful Healing Technologies. The result is a return to your natural energy flow and the balance of Mind, Body and Soul you were born with.
Soul7 is a wellness center that can help you alternative methods to deal with anxiety, stress and chronic pain. I highly recommend Soul7 to discover more about self healing, chakras and the way the universe works with our bodies.
Neuro-Muscular Vibration (NMV)
NMV Therapy was developed over many years of research on the positive impacts of vibrations on the human brain and body. These multi-frequency acoustic vibrations transmit muscular and mental commands through the central, sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Stress causes muscles to have permanent contractions, which in turn, constantly remind the brain of the anxiety from which the stress originated. Such a vicious cycle causes collateral damage around the spine and cranial cavity. Soul 7’s state of the art Neuro-Muscular Vibration Therapy directly communicates with the central nervous system releasing tensions and previously accumulated stress.
Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF)
PEMF Therapy uses electro-magnets to create pulsing, moving energy. These energy waves facilitate and accelerate the way your body heals itself. PEMF Therapy is FDA-approved and Health Canada approved to reduce pain and tissue swelling, fuse bones and treat depression. This therapy has been used to treat pain and edema in soft tissue for over 60 years. The technology stemmed from radio frequency (RF) diathermy, which utilized a continuous electromagnetic field to produce heat in soft tissue. It has been firmly established that tissues including blood, muscle, ligaments, bone and cartilage respond to biophysical input, including electrical and electromagnetic fields. New studies show that with the proper field intensity and frequency, treatment with PEMF appears to be disease modifying. PEMF Treatments used alone or in tandem with other therapies help your body rebalance cellular dysfunction. The National Institute of Health has made PEMF a priority for research. As seen on Dr. Oz this year. Click here for the video.
Brainwave Entrainment Therapy (BWE)
BWE Therapy uses flashes of lights and pulses of tones to gently and safely guide the brain into various brain wave patterns to boost mood, help with sleep, sharpen the mind and increase levels of relaxation. It is an effective, alternative therapy for many disorders such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), fibromyaligia and chronic pain. Our BWE system is also used successfully to boost physical performance for athletes, academic performance for students and cognitive performance for seniors.
Guide Visualizations (GV)
GV Therapy is a form of focused relaxation that creates harmony between the mind and body. Through focusing one’s imagination, you are able to visualize calm and peaceful scenarios in your mind. This therapy provides a powerful psychological strategy that enhances coping skills and it involves all the senses. Clinical studies show that anxiety and stress can affect pain levels, prolong recovery time and weaken the immune system. Guided visualization can bring about the state of mind and body most conducive to healing.
Soul 7 is located at
17 Yorkville Avenue, Suite 100. Toronto, ON, Canada M4W 1L1
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free in Ontario: 1.855.38.SOUL7
About the Founder: Bob Berman is a former Lawyer and now the Founder of Soul7, a Healing Centre in Toronto. For many years he struggled to save his wife from the cancer and pain that ultimately took her life. Throughout that struggle, he explored many alternative-healing methods. Since her passing in 2012, he has given up his law practice to continue his search for the ideal blend of ancient healing wisdoms and modern technologies to create a powerful healing program and offer a One for One Free Cancer Support Program.
Check out Barker Kitsen, a new website that helps dog owners find the best locally sourced and socially responsible pet products.
Dog’s Life Lounge Bed by P.L.A.Y. (made in San Francisco; ultra-soft velvet material, eco-friendly; sizes S-XL; $108-$228)
Truffle Mac & Cheese treats by Bocce’s Bakery (made in NYC; made with human-grade ingredients, no preservatives or chemicals; $9.50)
Hank the Hippo Toy by Jax and Bones (made in Los Angeles; eco-friendly, hand tied rope; $16)
Halloween is all about fun, colors and spookiness! You don’t have to wait until Oct 31 to celebrate this candy-fest. Get into the spirit in an easy way everyday with these items.
1. Earrings and Necklace set from Chamilia by Swarovski Group
“I Love You To Death” skull bead ($45) and earrings ($40) for Fall 2014. Both items are made in .925 sterling silver with Swarovski crystal accents.
2. Halloween Tote from Redbubble ($18)
The leaves on the trees are changing colors, the days are getting shorter and the occasional broomstick can be seen whisking its way through the nighttime sky- Halloween will be here before you know it! This Halloween get in the haunting spirit with ghoulishly good artwork from Redbubble. An online marketplace with over 400,000 independent artists, Redbubble offers millions of design choices on products such as throw pillows, iPhone and tote bags, which make for the perfect trick or treat bag.
Print these cartoon eyes onto card stock. Cut out; stick to round lenses with double-sided tape. Complete the look with a blue wig and lipstick, and a furry stole.
Winter is the most perfect time of year. Everyone is wrapping up in stylish knits and oversized scarves. Christmas is just around the corner. The weather is colder, and everyone wants to keep warm and cosy. While it’s a great time to be snuggling up with your nearest and dearest, your skin is going to suffer.
The harsh winter conditions can play havoc on our gorgeous skin. You may be prone to dry, flaky skin. Your skin may look a little washed out due to the lack of sun. Keeping your skin hydrated and dewy in the winter can be tough. But, there are some great skin care tips that you can utilise. You’ll look fresh and pretty in no time!
1. Scrubs Will Be Your Best Friend Having a good, reliable facial scrub is vital during the winter months. As your skin may be prone to drying out, you need to rid your skin of these dead cells. Make sure that you invest in a vigorous scrub this winter. There are some excellent choices available. Make sure you get a scrub that compliments your skin. If you are prone to oily skin and breakouts, your skin may suffer from a crème-based scrub. You can also purchase scrubs with dermabrasion attachments. These are perfect for getting at the problem areas on one’s face. The creases in the nose and cheeks are more susceptible to dry skin. Make sure you are targeting these areas first.
2. Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise: It’s a Skin-Care Staple Okay, so everyone is aware of the importance of cleansing, toning and moisturising. But, you need to up your beauty game in the winter. Your skin will be suffering from a lack of hydration, so you need to rehydrate it as a matter of urgency. One of the most common winter months is that people don’t suffer from breakouts during the winter. This is untrue. Your skin can still be prone to breakouts and spots. So, investing a small amount of time in your skin care regimen is still vital in the winter months.
3. Mattifying Sunscreen: You Still Need It! Mattifying sunscreen and foundations are necessary. Ensure that your skin is the epitome of fresh and matter with this cheap makeup essential. You don’t have to spend a fortune on a good primer or mattifying sunscreen. Just ensure that your cosmetic bag has one. Primers and mattifying sunscreens can ensure that sallow, winter skin is plumped and rejuvenated. Winter skin is prone to looking tired and pale. Primers can ensure that your skin has that much-coveted youthful glow. What’s more, you will look positively radiant. The weather may be dull, but your skin doesn’t have to be.
4. Change Your Moisturiser Many of us choose to have lightly, whipped moisturisers during the summer. After all, you don’t want your skin to look like an oil slick in the hot summer heat. During the winter, however, you need to make sure that you are changing your moisturiser. Opt for a thicker, more developed cream. Cold cream is perfect for the winter months. It’s thick, indulgent and oil-based. This allows your skin to hydrate overnight.